- A1. Introduction and basic concepts
- Threat Hunting Workshop
- Threat Intelligence Workshop
- B1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- B2. Tools for Ethical Hacking
- B3. Security and vulnerabilities
- Practical workshop on ethical hacking
- C1. Introduction to forensic science
- C2. Telematic evidence, techniques and tools
- C3. Types of forensic analysis
- Technical workshop on forensic analysis.
- Practical workshop. Analysis and exploitation of a malware (ransomware).
- Practical workshop. Analysis of a system compromised by malware.
- D1. Introduction to SIEM systems
- D2. Capacities of SIEM systems
- E1. Security applied to different mobile platforms
- E4. Privacy: Mobile and IoT devices
- F1. Secure programming, vulnerabilities
- F2. Specifications of the main languages
- Practical code auditing workshop
- G1. Blockchain Technology
- G2. Cases of use of Blockchain
- G3. Smart Contracts
- Vulnerabilities in SmartContracts
- H1. Computer law and security
- H2. Legal regime on the Internet
In the case of company internships, if they are not selected as part of the training programme, they can be carried out externally (non-evaluable).
* Both the agenda and the timetable are subject to change depending on the availability of the teachers